» STAGE OF DEATH I
STAGE OF DEATH I is a research project that investigates the guided tour format and artistic practices related to death, decay and architecture. The Guided tour took place in Stockholm May 21, 2021.
Participating artists: Joakim Forsgren, Olav Westhpahlen, Leah Landau, Simon Blanck, Carima Neusser and Amina Neusser.
First Stop: Gamla Stan 2-4pm
-Introduction by Carima Neusser
-TBA/ Movement exercise – Carima and Leah Landau (secret place)
– Visit to Storkyrkan
– Resurrection of Carolus Rex 7/ Presentation by Joakim Forsgren, Storkyrkan/Riddarholmskyrkan
Second Stop: Norra Begravningsplatsen, Solna 4.30-5.30pm
– by car to Solna
– I mina drömmars Mausoleum, Presentation by Simon Blanck
Third Stop: Hellasgården 6.30-22.30 pm
– Limousine ride to Hellasgården
– Sauna for all.
– Sauna story by Olav Westphalen
– Dinner and drinks at Hellasgården